I find this knowledge from a discussion of Babson College’s edX course.
Really and cool awesome post from Royo391.
- Talk to at least 10 new people a day.
- Take a class in public speaking.
- Hike the John Muir Trail
- Wake up at 5 every morning to exercise.
- Take a trip to a foreign country by yourself.
- Reduce or stop drinking alcohol entirely.
- Cook and prepare 75% of your meals.
- Print out your credit card statements and watch your spending every month.
- Keep your room, car, and desk clean at all times.
- Help out the family whenever possible
- Take a train ride across the country by yourself
- Go watch the movies you want to see.
- Try a new restaurant every month.
- Go to stuff you want to do (once every two months)
- Review this every day.
- Do something that scares you every day.
- Spend 3 hours a day on self-improvement. (reading, studying, coursework, learning a skill)
- Pre-write your resumé 5 years in advance.
- Write down what you did in a journal every day.
- Write a deliver a stand-up comedy bit.
I also post some things like in my Medium Story Line.-- Stay cool. Embrace weird.