I don’t invent these ways, I just love the ways as precious life hacks. I find this tricks in a post on Quora. These ways are just awesome and fun, inspiring too.
- Get enough rest and sleep, even when you are behind
- Use a Kanban board (It’s cool!)
- Say NO. (In my personal life I don’t follow this, If I wish!)
- Procrastinate, but not until the last minute.
- Don’t be a perfectionist. Expect the “first draft” of any project to be shitty.
- Increase your typing speed.
- Use the 80/20 Principle. Analyze the work before you start.
- Set a deadline.
- Don’t multi-task. Multi-tasking is a crime.
- Use a time management system, such as GTD.
- Exercise, even when you think you don’t have the time.
- Believe that you can do it.
- “Eat that frog“: Do the most difficult or the task you hate the most first.
- Do not sit in the same place for long stretches of time.
If you wish to add something more, you could knock me. I appreciate it.